Ginger is widely known as a necessary ingredient in Asian food. Eating more ginger has many benefits to our health. How much do you know about the benefits of eating ginger? Let’s learn about it.
The benefits of eating ginger every day
- Men eat ginger to boost their aphrodisiac. Traditional Chinese medicine has always said that “a man can’t live without ginger for a hundred days. Ginger has always been the holy product of men’s aphrodisiac. Above all, men can adjust the function of the prostate and treat sexual dysfunction by eating more ginger every day.
- Ginger contains oil-based volatile oil such as gingerol, gangrene, carvone, citral, and fragrance. It has the functions of excitement, sweat, cooling, and refreshing in the hot season of inflammation, which can relieve fatigue, fatigue, anorexia, insomnia, abdominal distention, abdominal pain, and other symptoms.
- Ginger is good for stomach and appetite. When the climate is hot, the secretion of saliva and gastric juice will be reduced, thus affecting people’s appetite. If you eat a few pieces of ginger, you will increase your appetite.
- Ginger can also relieve or relieve stomach pain. The pain, vomiting, pantothenic acid, and hunger caused by gastritis and gastroduodenal ulcer can be quickly eliminated by drinking 50g ginger decoction.
- Ginger can play the role of some antibiotics, especially for Salmonella. Ginger also has the effect of killing oral and intestinal pathogens. It has a significant impact on the treatment of halitosis and periodontitis (When gingivitis isn’t treated, it can lead to periodontitis) with ginger water.
- Ginger helps keep out the cold inside. People are greedy for cool In summer. They like to use the electric fan air conditioner, and It’s easy to feel cold. At this time, drink ginger and sugar water in time to refresh your mind. When the patient is unconscious due to heatstroke in summer, a cup of ginger juice can use to make the patient wake up quickly. For the patients with general heat, dizziness, palpitation and chest tightness and nausea, it is helpful to eat ginger soup properly.
Who are gain most health benefits for eating ginger
1. People with a cold constitution
They are usually afraid of cold, cold hands and feet, easy to diarrhea after eating raw and cold food, etc.. This kind of person is suitable for eating more ginger, can warm in the cold. So, when eating cold food, you can eat ginger at the same time. Also, that can neutralize the cold, prevent cold injury to the spleen and stomach, and avoid indigestion.
2. People with a cold stomach
They are usually like to drink hot drinks, retch water and so on. Drink ginger sugar water can help the body to expel the internal cold. In the theory of five elements of traditional Chinese medicine, ginger enters the spleen and stomach. Moreover, it can strengthen the spleen and stomach and help digestion. People with bad stomachs can use ginger water to make an egg and take it on an empty stomach every morning to help relieve the cold in their stomachs.
3. People with low appetite
When the meal is not fragrant, or the eating amount of feed is reduced, you can eat a few pieces of ginger or put a little tender ginger in the dish. That can improve the appetite and increase the eating amount of meals. Ginger can stimulate the secretion of gastric juice, and it helps digestion and eliminate toxins in the body.
4. People with cold body
Ginger has a warm and pungent essence. It can disperse cold and sweat. When the air mechanism blocked by wind and cold attacking the human body, the cold can remove, together with ginger and brown sugar water.
Who should not eat ginger
1. People with hot hands and feet
These peoples bodyes are always warm. That is caused by insufficient body fluid. And so ginger temperature will easily consume body fluid. Because of that will cause
- Aggravate the degree of yin deficiency
- Make body fluid loss more severe
- Will also appear dry mouth
- Dry eyes
- Upset irritability
- Insomnia, and other symptoms
2. People with dizziness and tinnitus
People with this symptom are mostly due to some complications caused by hyperactivity of liver fire. Such people are already hyperactivity of and heat. If they eat too much ginger, it is similar to “adding fuel to the fire.”
3. Hepatitis patients
In general, hepatitis patients are abstaining from eating ginger, because often eating ginger will aggravate their symptoms. and the dryness and heat caused by ginger are not helpful to the elimination of inflammation.
4. People with bad breath
Asian medicine believes that halitosis is caused by stomach heat. Ginger temperature will aggravate the original stomach heat. And even cause toothache, headache, hemorrhoids bleeding, and other symptoms.
5. Constipation people
Constipation mostly belongs to intestinal heat. If you eat ginger too much, it will increase the symptoms.
6. People with yellow phlegm
The phlegm yellow person is because the lung is hot and the lung is dry. The ginger nature is warm, eats the ginger easy to aggravate the symptom.
7. People with hair loss
According to traditional Asian medicine, the hair is closely related to the kidney. In the elderly, the kidney essence is insufficient, the natural balance of the kidney is deficient, and the hair is not sufficiently nourished. So the head will lose its hair. Ginger is warm. If the hair loss people eat ginger, the kidney deficiency will be more serious. That will increase the degree of hair loss.
Which foods to avoid when eating ginger
Leek is warm in characteristics, and it can warm the kidney. That has the benefits for spleen, stomach, and regulates blood. Eat leek more can nourish the liver, strengthen spleen and stomach. There are many advantages to eating leek. But it’s better not to put ginger in cooking leek because leek is irritable with ginger.
Celery is a common material for us. It has not only rich nutrition but also has specific medicinal values. Celery can nourish essence, stimulate blood and spleen, stop cough and diuresis, reduce blood pressure, calm down, and so on. It is very beneficial to health and highly praised by people. But do not add ginger to cook celery, because ginger in celery has a salty and bitter taste. That affects the taste.
3. Raw fish
Put ginger and fish early when cooking fish. Put some ginger to remove fishy smell and increase freshness. But put ginger too early. As a result, the protein of fish body extract will affect ginger so that ginger can not play the role of removing the fishy smell. When the fish’s extract is slightly acidic, ginger is the best way to remove the fishy smell. Therefore, ginger should be added after the fish’s protein is solidified to play the role of removing the fishy smell and increasing fragrance.
Ginger is one of the most common ingredients. It is helpful to know more about the benefits of ginger and eat the healthiest and most healthy way.