Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing and using the stethostalk.com website, you accept the contents of this agreement. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use for this service, you may not use the stethostalk.com website. We may modify this agreement anytime. Any modifications made to the present agreement are going to be effective immediately upon posting on time. By accessing the stethostalk.com website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use posted on the site at the time of your access or use. You agree to review the Terms and Conditions of Use posted on the stethostalk.com website each time you use the stethostalk.com website so that you are aware of any modifications made to this agreement. We reserve the right, at any time or from time to time, modify or discontinue, the stethostalk.com website, or any part thereof, with or without notice. The stethostalk.com website should not be used for emergency or urgent medical issues that require immediate medical attention. In a medical emergency, dial 911 (in the United States) or call or seek care together with your local emergency services provider or ER. The stethostalk.com website is provided by stethostalk Sri Lanka to improve the health care of its members. The website allows members to discuss health issues for free with medical doctors. From the stethostalk.com website, a member or user can set up and communicate with a doctor on many health issues. Upon connecting with a doctor(s), the doctor(s) will provide medical information on the information that you provide to them. The information provided is to assist you in making a medical decision. It should not be used for self-diagnosis or treatment or as a substitute for professional medical advice from your primary care doctor. The general information provided on the stethostalk.com website is not a substitute for the advice of your physician or other qualified health care professional. Always seek the recommendation of your physician or other qualified health care professional with any questions you’ll have regarding your medical symptoms or a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or heard on the stethostalk.com website. While stethostalk Sri Lanka strives through this medium to provide access to medical information from healthcare professionals, stethostalk Sri Lanka makes no warranties or representations as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy or suitability of the information provided to you by the doctors. stethostalk Sri Lanka does not assume any liability for any information, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information that you may receive from the doctor(s). Your use of the stethostalk.com website is considered to be a request by you to discuss your medical situation with a doctor online. No physician-patient relationship is made through the utilization of this website. Also, because information transmitted over the Internet or by email may not be secure and may be viewable or accessible by third-parties, stethostalk Sri Lanka cannot guarantee the privacy or security of information you choose to submit to the doctor(s) through this website. In consideration of being allowed to use the stethostalk.com website, you agree that the subsequent actions shall constitute a cloth breach of those Terms and Conditions of Use:
- Signing on as another person without the permission of the authorized member/user.
- Transmitting material that infringes or violates the intellectual property rights of others or the privacy or publicity rights of others.
- Transmitting material that’s unlawful, obscene, defamatory, predatory of minors, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, or hateful to a person or entity as determined by stethostalk Sri Lanka in its sole discretion.
- Using the stethostalk.com website in a way that is intended to harm, or a reasonable person would understand would likely result in harm, to the user or others.
- Collecting information about others, including email addresses.
- Intentionally distributing viruses or other harmful computer code.
- Your use or someone using your computer’s use of the website.
- A violation of the terms set forth in this document by you or anyone using your computer or password.
- A claim that any use of the website by you or someone using your computer or password infringes any property right of any third party is libelous or defamatory or otherwise leads to injury or damage to any third party.
- Any deletions, additions, insertions or alterations to, or any unauthorized use of, the web site by you or someone using your computer or password.
- Any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by you contained herein:(vii) any breach of any covenant or agreement to be performed by you hereunder.