Cherry Belle radish is a kind of radish that looks like a cherry. Its roots and leaves are edible. The leaves of cherry belle radish are fresh and refreshing and also have higher nutrients than other radishes. You can eat it raw and cooked, which is crisp, tender, and refreshing and has the best effect of relieving greasy and hangovers. You can also fry it with meat and vegetables. So what are the functions and benefits of cherry belle radish? What is the nutritional value of radishes? Let’s take a look below!
Nutritional value of cherry belle radish
Cherry Belle radish contains various mineral elements, trace elements and vitamins, amylase, glucose, oxidase adenosine, glycerin, choline, mustard oil, essential substances, and other ingredients.
- Compared with other radishes that we are familiar with, cherry belle radish is more like a fruit, less spicy, and delicious. In addition, Cherry Belle radishes contain high water content, and the vitamin C content is 3-4 times that of tomatoes.
- Raw cherry belle radish can prevent cancer, mainly due to the role of lignin and a sulfur-containing sulfur compound in radish.
- We can eat the stems of cherry belle radishes. Its nutritional value is higher than that of roots in many aspects. For example, the content of vitamin C is nearly twice as high as that of roots, and the content of calcium, magnesium, iron, and zinc in mineral elements is 3-10 times higher than that of roots.
- The spicy taste of cherry belle radish comes from thiocyanate, which protects the gastric mucosa, and the closer the radish is to the root, the more this substance is contained.
- Cherry Belle radish is rich in vitamin C and trace element zinc, which helps to enhance the body’s immune function and improve disease resistance.
- Mustard oil in cherry belle radish has a particular spicy taste and has an excellent inhibitory effect on Escherichia coli.
- Cherry Belle radish is sweet, cool, and spicy, has an excellent regulating effect on stomach bloating, and can detoxify and disperse blood stasis.
- Trigonelline and choline contained in cherry belle radish have medicinal value, and the alcohol extract of radish can help antibacterial. In addition, the crude fiber and lignin compounds contained in cherry belle radish have anti-cancer effects and can prevent the formation of gallstones.
The efficacy and benefits of cherry belle radish
Reduces inflammation and cough
Cherry Belle radish is cool and sweet, and it is rich in vitamin C and the trace element zinc. Therefore, it can effectively help the human body enhance immunity and improve disease resistance. Cherry Belly Radish and Pears are the best foods to treat various ailments including colds.
Cherry Belle radish is rich in mustard oil, crude fiber, amylase, various amino acids, trace elements, carbohydrates, crude protein, minerals, etc. Drinking cherry belle radish juice can promote digestion, speed up gastrointestinal motility, and treat indigestion. In addition, Cherry belle radish has an excellent curative effect on nausea and vomiting, oral ulcers, constipation, and other symptoms.
Cherry Belle radish contains a variety of vitamins and trace elements. So in winter, when the body’s resistance is poor, it can improve the body’s resistance and improve the ability to prevent cold infections. So as it is good winter food.
Has an anti-oxidation effect
Vitamin C in cherry belle radish can help prevent skin aging and inhibit the formation of melanin spots. Regularly eating it can keep the skin white, tender, and smooth. In addition, vitamin A and vitamin C in cherry belle radish can effectively resist oxidation and prevent arteriosclerosis.
Helps to detoxification
Cherry belle radish is rich in plant fiber, which can help promote gastrointestinal motility, eliminate constipation, effectively eliminate toxins from the body, and enhance smooth skin.
Can pregnant women eat cherry belle radish
It is very suitable for pregnant women to eat cherry belle radish. Mainly because it contains many vitamins, minerals, and trace elements. Therefore, eating cherry belle radish can help pregnant women supplement nutrition, which is very good. In addition, it can also have various healing effects, such as diuresis, diarrhea, cough, phlegm, ventilation, dryness, and body fluid. These conditions are expected in pregnant women, so eating cherry belle radish can help pregnant women alleviate discomfort.
Cherry Belle radish also contains a large amount of mustard oil, which can play a good role in inhibiting E. coli in our body. At this time, it can first promote gastrointestinal peristalsis but also effectively promote digestion and appetite. Therefore, if you have no appetite during pregnancy, you can eat cherry belle radish in an appropriate amount.