Kiwi fruit is rich in vitamin C, strengthening the immune system and promoting wound healing and absorption of iron. It is rich in inositol and amino acids, which can inhibit depression and supplement the nutrients consumed by brainpower. The perfect low sodium and high potassium ratio can supplement the physical strength lost by staying up late and working overtime.
Also, kiwi contains relatively rare nutrients in other fruits, such as folic acid, carotene, calcium, progesterone, amino acids, and natural inositol.
The bizarre benefits of kiwi fruit
- Kiwi fruit is rich in vitamin C, strengthening the immune system and promoting wound healing and absorption of iron.
- Kiwi fruit is rich in inositol and amino acids, which can inhibit depression and supplement the nutrients consumed by brainpower.
- Kiwi fruit’s perfect low sodium and high potassium ratio can supplement the physical strength lost by staying up late and working overtime.
- Kiwi fruit contains a lot of arginines, which can promote smooth blood circulation and improve male sexual ability.
- The rich pectin and vitamin E in the almost fat-free kiwi fruit are beneficial for heart health and reduce cholesterol.
- Amino acids such as arginine in kiwi fruit can strengthen brain function and promote growth hormone secretion.
- For ladies who love beauty, kiwi fruit is the most suitable weight-loss food. Although it is rich in nutrients, it is extremely low in calories. Moreover, its unique dietary fiber can promote digestion and absorption and make people feel full. Therefore, kiwi fruit is the best choice for weight loss and nutrition.
- Golden kiwifruit has better nutrients than ever before. It is rich in cellulose and fruit fiber, which can increase the speed of decomposing fatty acids and prevent excess fat from making the legs thicker.
- Kiwifruit contains excellent dietary fiber and rich antioxidants, which can clear away heat and reduce fire, moisten dryness and laxative, and effectively prevent and treat constipation and hemorrhoids.
- Kiwifruit contains the anti-mutation component glutathione, which is beneficial for inhibiting the mutation of induced cancer genes and has a specific inhibitory effect on liver cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, prostate cancer, and other cancer cell lesions.
- Kiwifruit is rich in arginine, which can effectively improve blood flow, prevent the formation of thrombosis, and has unique effects on reducing the incidence of coronary heart disease, hypertension, myocardial infarction, arteriosclerosis, other cardiovascular diseases and treating impotence.
- Kiwifruit contains many natural sugar alcohols, including inositol, which can effectively regulate sugar metabolism, regulate the conduction effect of hormones and nerves in cells, and has a unique effect on preventing diabetes and depression.
- Kiwifruit contains various vitamins such as VC, VE, VK, etc. It is a low-fat food rich in nutrition and dietary fiber and has unique effects on weight loss, fitness, and beauty.
- Kiwifruit is rich in folic acid. Folic acid is one of the essential substances for building a healthy body. In addition, it can prevent neural tube defects in embryonic development and relieve the worries of pregnant women.
- Kiwi fruit is rich in lutein, and the accumulation of lutein on the retinal mold can prevent the deterioration of spots and lead to permanent blindness.
- Kiwi fruit is rich in vitamin C, kiwi fruit contains 87 mg of vitamin C, and the black particles in the pulp are rich in vitamin E, which can prevent macular degeneration;
- The arginine contained in kiwi fruit can help wound healing and treat impotence.
- Eating more kiwi fruit can also prevent the production of excessive peroxides in the body, prevent the formation of senile plaques, and delay human aging.
- Some cancer patients can reduce anorexia and cachexia after eating kiwi fruit and reduce the side effects or toxic reactions of patients undergoing X-ray irradiation and chemotherapy.
- Eating more kiwi fruit can prevent osteoporosis in the elderly, inhibit the deposition of cholesterol in the inner wall of arteries, and prevent arteriosclerosis.
- Kiwifruit contains tyrosine, pantothenic acid, folic acid, and various amino acids, which have an excellent effect on nourishing hair. In addition, eating kiwifruit often can avoid the lack of copper, hindering the synthesis of various enzymes and ribonucleic acid. Lack of copper also reduces iron absorption, leading to anemia and gray hair.