Moringa seeds are a kind of healthy food, which has a good health care effect. I eat them raw, and their taste is a little bit bitter. The taste of Moringa seeds is different for different people. How to eat Moringa seeds best? Let’s have a look at different ways of eating them.
You can eat Moringa seeds in the following 3 ways.
- Edible Moringa seed powder
- Dry the Moringa seeds.
- Take out the inner seeds.
- Use a grinder to crush the inner seeds of the Moringa seeds into powder.
- Pour 1 to 2 spoons of Moringa seed powder each time into a cup, and pour 300ml of boiling water.
- After mixing well, let it cool, and drink.
Otherwise, you can use a small amount of water to dissolve the Moringa seed powder and then drink 300ml of warm water after one bite.
- Drink Moringa seeds in water
- Remove the outer shell of the moringa seeds.
- Put the white inner seeds of the moringa seeds in a cup.
- Peel 1 to 3 moringa seeds at a time.
- Pour 400ml of boiling water into a bottle.
- Close the lid, and suffocate 15 Within minutes.
- You can drink water to eat Moringa seeds.
Generally, you can drink it 1 to 3 times a day.
- Chew Moringa seeds
- Peel off the shell of the moringa seeds.
- Take the white meat and chew it directly.
- Eat 2 pieces at a time, generally 1-3 times a day.
- It would be best if you drank about 300ml of water after chewing the moringa seeds.
To promote the absorption and metabolism of Moringa seeds, generally eat this way in the first week. After one week, you can add or subtract according to the physical condition.
How much moringa seeds eat every day? How many capsules to take a day?
- After eating garlic and other heavy-tasting things, chew 1-2 capsules and drink water to remove the peculiar smell. It is healthier than eating chewing gum and other things, and the effect is speedy.
- Take 1-3 tablets daily three times a day. Drink about 500ml of water after each meal. It can detoxify, promote body metabolism, promote defecation, and remove freckles.
- Take 2-3 capsules of Moringa seeds 15 minutes before drinking. It is less likely to get drunk. It will also reduce the uncomfortable feeling after being drunk. In addition, it can relieve skin allergies and eczema. You can eat it on an empty stomach in the morning and noon. When eating, wash the Moringa seeds and eat them together with the husks of the Moringa seeds.
- 3-4 capsules can regulate blood sugar, blood lipid, and blood pressure. You can eat it on an empty stomach in the morning and noon. Take 3-4 capsules each time, and drink water after eating. When eating moringa seeds, be careful to eat fewer sweets and heavy oil, and salty foods.
Note: Patients with heart disease should eat in moderation. It is not recommended for pregnant women, severe asthma, and babies under six months of age. Please pay attention to the dosage limit. Overdose may cause diarrhea.
Can you eat Moringa seeds for a long time? Who can’t eat Moringa seeds?
Moringa seed is actually the vegetable of a natural plant. You can use moringa seed for a long time. It has the effect of enhancing immunity, and it can also help us delay the appearance of aging, have a detoxification effect, and treat chronic diseases.
Although You can eat it for a long time, You cannot use it in large quantities for a long time. Otherwise, it will cause side effects. The effect of this fruit is very magical and can help us to prevent chronic diseases.
Finally, let’s find out what people cannot eat Moringa seeds.
- Heart disease patients
As mentioned above, the Moringa oxalic acid contained in Moringa has the effect of stimulating nerves, and the alkaloids have the effect of stimulating heart excitement. Therefore, it is recommended that people with heart disease should be cautious when eating Moringa.
- People who are prone to stones
The content of Moringa oxalic acid contained in Moringa is an acceptable level for the average person. But for people prone to calculi stones, pay attention to eating because Moringa oxalic acid has the effect of stimulating nerves and calculi.
- Pregnant women, infants under 6 months, and patients with severe asthma
The alkaloids contained in the root bark and stem of Moringa oleifera may affect pregnant women and fetuses. Therefore, we recommend that pregnant women should be cautious when eating Moringa. We recommend caution for infants under 6 months and patients with severe asthma.
- Patients with hypertension
According to some modern medical experiments, the alkaloids in the root bark and stem of Moringa oleifera can easily stimulate the heart’s excitement. In addition, the different concentrations of stem extract will increase or decrease blood pressure, so patients with high blood pressure should take it under the guidance of a doctor.