Food is the top priority for the people, and everyone has to eat. However, it would be best if you learned how to eat. Paying attention to develop the right habit of eating will be of great health benefit. What kind of good habits should we develop? What should we pay attention to? Let’s take a look at the relevant knowledge points.
Avoid these four kinds of fruit and vegetable skins. They are harmful to your health.
Sweet potato skins
Sweet potato skins contain more alkalis. Eating too many sweet potato skins can cause gastrointestinal discomfort. Sweet potato skins that are brown or have black spots are even more inedible because this kind of sweet potato is infected by black spot disease. It will cause poisoning after eating.
Potato skins contain glycoalkaloids that are not good for human health. It will form cumulative poisoning after entering the human body. Because it is chronic poisoning, it is temporarily asymptomatic, or symptoms are not obvious and often do not attract attention. Especially potatoes with sprouts and greenish skin have higher toxin content and should be absolutely avoided to eat.
Water chestnut skin
Water chestnut skin is born infertile water. It will help gather various harmful and toxic biological excreta and chemical substances on the skin. Therefore, you should peel raw or cooked food. Otherwise, it will cause unpredictable diseases.
People usually don’t spit the skin when eating persimmons. Because persimmon skin tastes delicious. However, according to medical research, when you eat immature persimmon, it is harmful.
Tannic acid mainly exists in persimmon meat. That can cause damage to the stomach and intestines. When the persimmon is mature, the tannic acid will be concentrated on the persimmon skin.
Do you eat animal liver? Follow these six principles
Choose the liver of healthy animals
When you buy the livers of poultry and livestock, that should pass the quarantine period at the time of purchase. Livers of poultry and livestock that died of disease or unknown causes should not eat.
The liver of healthy animals is reddish-brown, smooth, shiny, soft, and tender. You can insert it into the cut a little harder, and it tastes fresh and tender after cooking.
Wash thoroughly before eating
Rinse the animal liver under tap water for a few minutes. Then soak it in cold water for 30 minutes. Then take it out and put it in clean water to clean it.
If you need to eat right away, you can cut the liver into pieces, place it in clean water and gently scrub it with your hands. Then, take it out, place it in a plastic or metal sink, and rinse it off under the tap.
Cook and stir thoroughly when cooking
When you cooking animal liver, avoid “rapid stir-frying and rapid oozing”. Don’t “get it right off the pot” for freshness and tenderness. It must cook and fry thoroughly to make the liver completely gray-brown without any bloodshot eyes visible. It will ensure safe eating.
Do not eat with vitamin C tablets
Animal liver is rich in zinc, manganese, copper, and other trace elements. If you eat it with vitamin C tablets, a chemical reaction will occur. It will cause vitamin C to be oxidized to produce dehydroascorbic acid and lose its normal function.
Eat less other foods high in saturated fatty acids
When eating animal liver (especially pig liver), you should eat fewer other foods high in saturated fatty acids, such as animal oil, fatty meat, butter, whole milk, etc. It will help to avoid the absorption of saturated fatty acids in these foods.
You can eat some soy and soy products while eating pig liver. The stigmasterol in it has a structure similar to cholesterol, which can reduce the body’s absorption of cholesterol.
Intake should be moderate
Take pig liver as an example. It is recommended to eat twice a week, 50 to 100 grams each time. That will helps the body’s needs for iron and vitamin A.
Principles and Techniques of Meal Matching
The principle of meal matching
- “Food is not tired of miscellaneous food.” It is intended that the food should be varied. The goal is to achieve the goal of comprehensive nutrition through food diversification. “Miscellaneous” mainly refers to the variety of foods, the span should be large, and the attributes are far. The average person’s diet should have more than 30 types of food per day (Japanese people require more than 35 types of food per person per day)
- The combination of food can play a role in complementing nutrition or make up for some defects or make up for some damages.
- Food collocation must avoid the “inappropriate” of “inhibition,” that is, it is safe and non-toxic.
- Strive to match the foods with common performance to enhance nutrition and health care.
- Combine modern nutrition theory with TCM health preservation theory to guide the reasonable collocation of food and the skills to complete the collocation.
The skills of staple food collocation
- Thick and fine collocation, mixed food with grains and beans. Such as Ermian Noodles, mung bean, and millet porridge, sesame paste, sweet potato porridge.
- Matching of grains, vegetables, and fruits. The most common are pumpkin rice and carrot rice. Suppose they are paired with some fruits, such as red dates, lotus seeds, chestnuts, or nuts. In that case, it will increase the content of vitamins and unsaturated fatty acids in the staple food and make the staple food unique.
- The combination of staple food and wheat. The protein, fat, B vitamins, calcium, zinc, and other nutrients in oats, buckwheat, naked oats, etc., are higher than wheat flour. Some ingredients have health effects, such as lipid-lowering, such as buckwheat, polenta; barley, sorghum rice porridge; buckwheat, standard flour homemade cakes, etc.
- Food and vegetable matching. Rice is good with vegetable dishes, such as rapeseed rice.
- Mix rice and noodles. It is more scientific to mix rice and noodles in daily meals.
The skills of non-staple food matching
- Matching meat and vegetables. The combination of meat and vegetables is not only the complementation of taste, but the complementarity in the structure of meat and vegetables is of even greater importance, such as stir-fried pork with vegetables, fresh bamboo shoots, and winter melon balls, stewed chicken nuggets with potatoes, and so on. The collocation of meat and vegetables is an important principle and the key to collocation.
- The combination of vegetables. Such as roasted three mushrooms, stir-fried vegetables, mushrooms, and roasted yuba, etc.
- Texture matching. The textures of the main ingredients and ingredients are soft, crisp, tough, and tough, such as fried squid with garlic sprouts; tender and tender as fried chicken with choy sum.
- Color matching. The color matching of main ingredients and ingredients mainly includes two kinds of color matching and different color matching. The color matching is mostly white, such as three whites in vinegar, fried pork with wild rice, etc. There are big differences in different colors, such as fried pork with fungus. Color coordination will induce appetite. If the matching is not coordinated, it will affect people’s appetite.
Develop these good eating habits
Six suitable diets habits
- Should be Early:
- Your body can refresh by eating some food in the morning after a night of sleep, and the stomach and intestines are empty. Therefore, breakfast should be early.
- Should be slow:
- eating food and chewing slowly is good for digestion, and gobbled it up will increase the burden on the stomach.
- Should be less:
- Although the nutrients the human body needs come from diet, overeating can also damage the digestive organs such as the stomach and intestines.
- Should be light:
- The five flavors of the diet should not be overpowering. Eating more light flavors is good for health.
- Should be warm:
- The stomach likes warmth and dislikes cold. The diet should be warm and less raw and cold, conducive to the stomach’s digestion and absorption of food.
- Should be soft:
- Hard things are the most difficult to digest, and half-cooked meat is more likely to hurt the stomach, especially those with weak stomachs. They are very susceptible to disease.
Drink soup before meals
The dining habit of Asians is generally to eat first and then drink some vegetable soup. Western people’s dining habit is to drink some soup before eating (bread, etc.). Among these two different dining habits, which one is scientific and reasonable?
From the perspective of science and hygiene, it is better to drink some soup before eating. Because people eat immediately when they feel hungry, it is more irritating to the stomach. Over time, stomach problems or indigestion are prone to occur.
If you drink some soup before eating, it is like doing preparatory activities before exercise. It can activate all digestive organs and make the digestive glands secrete enough digestive juice to prepare for eating. In this way, it will reduce the irritation of an empty stomach, which has certain benefits for protecting the stomach.
Stand and eat
Medical scientists’ research on the dining postures of different ethnic groups worldwide shows that the standing position is the most scientific, followed by the sitting position. The squatting position is the least scientific.
This is because the legs and abdomen are compressed when squatting, blood is blocked, and the return blood volume is reduced, which affects the blood supply to the stomach.
While eating, it is the time when the stomach needs fresh blood the most. Some stomach problems may be related to the squatting dining posture. People mostly use sitting posture when eating, mainly because they are tired from work, and sitting posture feels the most relaxed.
Eat and talk
It is traditionally believed that it is not appropriate to talk and laugh when eating. Otherwise, it will be unfavorable to digestion and absorption.
However, some health experts now believe that it takes about 30 minutes to eat lunch. During this time, eating and talking can help people who dine together can exchange feelings, relieve worries, and enable the intestines and stomach to digest food normally.
The reason is that a happy mood can not only increase appetite but also excite the central nervous system, thereby promoting the secretion of a large amount of digestive juice so that the stomach and intestines are in the best digestion state.
Eat bitter foods occasionally
Bitter food contains inorganic compounds, alkaloids, and terpene hydrocarbons, and certain sugars and amino acids. The amino acids in bitter foods are essential for human growth and development, health, and longevity.
Bitterness can also regulate the function of the nervous system, help people relax from a nervous state of mind, and relieve the bad mood caused by fatigue and boredom.
Bitter melon, coffee, bitter vegetables, aunt, tea, chocolate, beer, and other bitter foods contain vitamin B, which has a powerful ability to kill cancer cells.
The three meals should be different
Eat early, have a full lunch, and have a moderate amount of dinner. Hasty breakfast, lunch, and sumptuous dinners make 67% of people obese.
Breakfast is better with low sugar, low fat, and high protein. Lunch is the same because eating high protein such as chicken or fish for lunch can make the blood full of amino acids, including tyrosine. Tyrosine can pass through the blood-brain barrier and be converted into clear-headed chemicals in the brain; another can pass through the blood.
The key nutrient of the brain barrier is choline, which is found in fish, meat, egg yolks, soy products, oatmeal, rice, peanuts, and mountain peach nuclei. Choline is the chemical precursor of the brain neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which plays a role in memory. Main effect.
Select balanced nutrition
Don’t eat like a picky eater or partial eclipse. Fruits need to eat between meals. Soups should drink before meals. Also, melons and vegetables should eat separately.