Student milk powder is made from fresh milk or goat milk, which is processed by freezing or heating to remove almost all the milk’s water and add an appropriate amount of vitamins and minerals after drying. Student milk powder has powerful effects and is suitable for children’s growing nutritional supplement needs.
Generally, it is best to choose a large brand of student milk powder because the milk powder of the big brand is rich in milk, rich in nutrition, easy to prepare, and rarely agglomerates. Let’s take a look at the detailed introduction of student milk powder.
What is student milk powder
Student milk powder is easy to prepare, easy to carry, and nutritious. It can be dissolved quickly, even with warm water during preparation, and it is also suitable for preservation.
From the perspective of use, many milk powders now have trial packaging. Therefore, it is suggested that after selecting milk powder with a good reputation, you can eat trial packaging for a period of time. Then, if there is no abnormality in the eating process and the child’s weight gain is normal, the milk powder is relatively safe.
Externally, there are many varieties of student milk powder, including domestic milk powder, imported milk powder, and joint venture milk powder. However, they mainly choose the appropriate milk powder combined with their own family’s economic situation and their situation.
What are the characteristics of excellent student milk powder.
- The milk source should be natural, pollution-free, with quality assurance and no antibiotics.
- According to the composition design of breast milk, it meets children’s growth and development needs.
- Excellent processing technology, strict and orderly production process, and guaranteed sanitary conditions. It is best to adopt pasteurization.
- It has ingredients that can improve students’ immunity.
- The content of essential nutrients reached the national standard.
- According to the situation, special formula nutrients specified by the state are added appropriately to better meet the nutritional needs of children.
- Sucrose, maltodextrin, and essence are not added.
How to choose student milk powder
Check the smell.
Milk powder should have a light milk aroma. However, if there is a fishy, musty, and sour taste, it indicates that the milk powder has deteriorated. The doctors say that if fatty acid rancidity is found, it is mainly due to incomplete sterilization during milk powder processing.
The oxidized smell of fat is caused by the oxidation of unsaturated fatty acids in milk powder. In addition, the moisture of milk powder causes a stale smell and browning.
Check the dissolution rate and appearance of milk powder.
Parents can try the trial packaging first to understand the impact of milk powder. The milk powder with good quality has a good effect. There is no caking after flushing, and the liquid is milky white with an intense milk flavor.
Milk powder with poor quality is not easy to be washed away and has no milk flavor. Milk powder with high starch content is pasted after mixing, and some even have a lot of bubbles.
In addition, when purchasing milk powder brands, it is best to choose the products of well-known enterprises with large scale and good product quality and service quality.
Due to the strong technical force of large-scale production enterprises, the product formula design is more scientific and reasonable. Also, the quality control of raw materials is more strict, the production equipment is advanced, the enterprise management level is higher, and the product quality is guaranteed.
How to prepare student milk powder
- Wash your hands first, and then pour an appropriate amount of 35 ℃ – 40 ℃ warm water into the bottle.
- Drinking utensils should be disinfected in boiling water.
- Cover the bottle and shake well. Before feeding, please put a drop on your wrist to test the appropriate temperature.
- Put warm boiled water into a sterilized milk bottle (60 ml of water is required for every 8.7 g of milk powder).
- Add the milk powder into the water with the measuring spoon in the tin according to the feeding amount.
In addition, we need to understand the correct method of adjustment. Unfortunately, most people fall into the following misunderstandings.
- Mineral water and purified water are cleaner and safer than tap water.
We endorse using tap water and mineral water for formula milk powder to brew milk, which is easy to cause constipation. Pure water has no minerals and is not suitable for the development and growth of babies.
- It’s too casual to hurry more and less.
Some people put the amount of milk powder at their preference, and the amount of water is more or less. Therefore, it is also improper to pay attention to the milk concentration.
- The hotter the milk powder water, the better.
Most people think that brewing milk powder with hot water can better dissolve the milk powder in water, reducing the phenomenon of “hanging on the wall.” However, brewing milk powder with hot water will destroy the protein of milk powder, but it will become a burden. If these damaged proteins cannot be discharged, they can easily form stones.
Is milk powder or milk for students to drink
Milk powder is a dairy product made by a spray drying process. If the process is common and proper, the nutrition will not be different from ordinary milk. But because of processing, the milk powder price will be higher than milk.
Milk is usually bought fresh, and it will lose less nutrition. Milk powder is more convenient. There are no special instructions on nutrition. It’s almost the same. It depends on your situation.
If you choose milk, you can see the ingredient list or its advertisement. Some products will add additional nutrients. For example, for middle school students, it is recommended to add calcium to promote bone development (or some milk with VD on the market to promote calcium absorption), zinc, and some milk with VA. The types of nutrients added to milk powder are even more varied.
In a word, milk and milk powder are OK. The leading choice is milk source. It is safe to drink fresh milk for children. Fresh milk is better than anything. Then we should develop the habit of drinking milk every day to increase bone mineral density. Similarly, not only children but also adults should drink to prevent osteoporosis.