Milk powder was a product born to supplement nutrition and replace breast milk in the past. With the development of civilization, milk powder is not only for babies but also for adults. Women face increasing pressure in their work and life, so it is essential to supplement nutrition appropriately. Women’s milk powder is specially developed for women. It is formulated according to the characteristics and needs of women, which is suitable for adult women of different ages. Now let’s introduce the relevant knowledge of women’s milk powder.
Efficacy of milk powder
- Protein: provides nutrition for the body.
- Fat: provide nutrition and energy for the body and provide milk fragrance.
- Sugars: milk powder contains lactose, which is very important for the development of young children. It can promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the human intestine and make abnormal fermentation in the intestine, which is conducive to intestinal health.
- Minerals: minerals, also known as inorganic salts, are indispensable substances for human body composition, including calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, copper, manganese, molybdenum, etc., especially rich in calcium, with a reasonable proportion of calcium and phosphorus and high absorption rate.
- Vitamin: milk contains all known vitamins.
- Vitamin A promotes normal growth and reproduction and maintains epithelial tissue and vision.
- Vitamin B is involved in sugar and energy metabolism in the body.
- Vitamin C fights scurvy.
- Vitamin D can regulate the calcification ability of osteoblasts in various metabolic bone tissues.
- Vitamin E can resist aging.
Benefits of women drinking milk powder
In such a fast-paced life, many women don’t pay attention to maintaining their bodies. In fact, drinking milk powder is a good way to maintain their body. Drinking milk powder can supplement the nutritional elements in the women’s body. So I will give you a detailed introduction to the benefits of women drinking milk powder.
- Before we know the benefits of women drinking milk powder, we must understand the nutritional components of milk powder. As I mentioned above, there are many kinds of minerals in milk powder. In addition to the normal calcium, it is also rich in iron, zinc, copper, phosphorus, manganese, molybdenum, and other substances.
- Most importantly, milk powder is the best source of calcium in people’s bodies. This is because the proportion of calcium and phosphorus is appropriate, which is conducive to calcium absorption. And milk powder contains a lot of phospholipids, protein, fat, lactose, inorganic salts, and so on.
- Milk powder is easy to become a culture medium for bacterial mass reproduction in summer because of its high nutrition and multi-components. Therefore, after the fresh milk is taken back, it should be boiled and drunk. It is best to drink when it is boiled. The remaining milk powder should be stored in the refrigerator at a low temperature, preferably at 4 ℃, but you should not freeze the milk powder. Otherwise, it will damage the nutritional components. In addition, do not add water to fresh milk that cannot be drunk for a while. Otherwise, it is easy to deteriorate.
- Drinking milk powder in summer will not “get angry” and also detoxify heat. In hot summer, people are easy to sweat. This is because milk powder contains about 78% water. In addition, the protein and fat in milk powder are easy to digest and absorb by the human body. Therefore, summer drinking milk powder can supplement the water lost by the body and increase nutrients, which is very beneficial to maintaining good health.
- Milk powder contains L-tryptophan, a biochemical substance that can make people tired and sleepy, and trace morphine. These substances have a certain sedative and hypnotic effect. In addition, it can temporarily inhibit brain thinking activities so that people can sleep without any side effects.
- In addition, the milk powder can be absorbed by sticking to the stomach wall, and the calcium in milk powder can also eliminate tension. Therefore, it is more beneficial to the sleep of the elderly, so drinking milk powder at night is good, which is conducive to people’s rest and sleep.
What milk powder is suitable for women
Let’s find out what milk powder should usually woman drunk. If women are very prone to anemia at ordinary times, they can drink some milk powder containing high iron and high calcium, which is better for their health.
Calcium supplement does not only refer to the elderly and children. If women want their bodies to maintain an average calcium level, they should pay attention to supplementing enough calcium at different times. This is very helpful for women’s health.
Women’s high calcium milk powder is specially designed for young women. It especially strengthens calcium. It has a higher calcium content than ordinary milk powder. The calcium content is 1250mg / 100g. It strengthens your bones and brings you more active life.
Reminder! when women drink milk powder
- Foods rich in phytic acid and oxalic acids, such as spinach and bamboo shoots, will reduce the absorption rate of calcium.
- Coffee has a moderate effect on the absorption and storage of calcium.
- High phosphorus foods, such as carbonated drinks, cola, coffee, animal liver, French fries, and other foods, will combine calcium and too much phosphorus and excrete them out of the body.
- A high protein diet will lead to a significant loss of calcium.
- A high-fat diet will increase calcium absorption.
How should women drink milk powder?
When brewing milk powder, it is recommended to take it with warm water instead of boiling water. This is because whey protein in milk powder will produce clots at high temperatures, which is not conducive to human digestion and absorption.
It’s best to drink milk powder one cup in the morning and one cup in the evening. The morning is a good time for nutrient absorption. The rich nutrients in milk are absorbed better. Please don’t drink it on an empty stomach because the liquid stays in the stomach for a short time and can’t be fully enzymatically hydrolyzed, affecting absorption.
If you are afraid of getting fat at night, you can drink low-fat or skimmed milk powder, so you don’t have to worry about getting fat and have a good night’s sleep.
Women can also add natural papaya powder to milk, which also has a particular effect on breast enhancement.
Pay attention to these when women drink milk powder.
Don’t drink milk powder with oranges
Although milk powder is nutritious, we must pay attention to collocation taboos. For example, it is best not to eat oranges when drinking milk powder because the protein in milk will react with the fruit acid in oranges and solidify, which affects the absorption of milk.
Don’t drink milk powder with chocolate
Although chocolate milk is delicious, the protein and calcium in milk will be collectively called calcium oxalate when encountering oxalic acid in chocolate. Calcium oxalate is insoluble, significantly reducing calcium absorption and even leading to dry hair, slow growth, and diarrhea. Therefore, it is best not to add chocolate when making milk powder for delicious female friends.
Don’t drink milk powder with medicine
Finally, we must pay attention not to take medicine with milk instead of water. Milk will affect the absorption of drugs, so it is not suitable to drink milk powder for an hour before and after taking medicine.
In fact, in addition to the above introduction, milk also contains a large amount of potassium, which can help people’s arterial wall maintain stability when blood pressure is high. Not only that, but it can also prevent the absorption of toxic metal lead and cadmium in human food and help people treat high blood pressure.
Read more about Milk myths and precautions.
Precautions when purchasing women milk powder
There are many kinds of milk powder brands in the market. We must pay attention to the following points when purchasing.
- The labels on the package shall be complete, such as factory name, address, production date, shelf life, trademark, net content, ingredient list, nutritional composition, etc.
- The nutrition cultivation scores indicated in the nutrition composition table shall be complete, and the content shall be reasonable.
- It is best to choose milk powder from well-known enterprises with large scale and good product quality and service quality.
- Generally, good milk powder will not agglomerate after mixing with water. It is milky white and has a strong milk taste.
- When buying milk powder, you should also consider your physical quality. For example, female friends who are a little fatter should buy low-fat or skimmed milk powder.