Fruit vinegar has a long history of human production and consumption. It was established many years earlier than grain vinegar. Grape vinegar became very popular in 10th century France.
After the 17th century, European countries combined their products and food habits to produce various fruit vinegar. As a result, a variety of fruit vinegar products appear in an endless stream.
The commercial development of fruit vinegar products began in the late 1980s. With the continuous excavation and discovery of fruit vinegar’s nutrition and health care functions, consumers have gradually recognized and began to accept fruit vinegar products and developed a specific market.
Apple cider vinegar has become an essential member of the fruit vinegar family because of its valuable raw materials and widespread use. As a result, its output and quality are gradually increasing.
Specialties and uses of apple cider vinegar
- It’s Fruity.
- Sweet and sour.
- Refreshing and delicious.
- It does not contain pigments and preservatives.
- It is rich in amino acids such as aspartic acid, serine, tryptophan.
- Apple cider vinegar contains more than ten times the phosphorus, iron, zinc, and other minerals found in apples.
Apple cider vinegar has good nutritional value. It has a skincare function and can relieve alcohol, protect the liver, and prevent intoxication. One cup before the wine can inhibit the absorption of alcohol, and one cup after wine can reduce alcohol and avoid intoxication. In addition, men eat more apple cider vinegar, which is also healthy.
1. Alkaline beverage
Apple cider vinegar is a kind of beverage with acid taste and alkaline metabolism in the human body. Therefore, it has the function of neutralizing acidic food such as fish, meat, egg, rice, and noodles.
It is helpful to the protection of various nutrients and the absorption of calcium. Most acidic foods contain calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, sodium, manganese, zinc, and other metal elements, such as apples and tomatoes.
Although they taste sour at the entrance, these organic acids decompose into carbon dioxide and various acidic salts in the body and become alkaline. That can effectively improve the acidic constitution of the human body and make the human body weak alkaline.
2. Rich in pectin
Pectin is helpful to the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestine. Bacteria can produce essential nutrients for the human body, such as vitamin B group (vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12, niacin, pantothenic acid), vitamin K2, etc. In addition, pectin can promote the excretion of fat, steroids, and bile. Also, it can increase the secretion of steroids can reduce the incidence of sex hormone-related cancer.
Pectin can delay the intestinal absorption of sugar and lipid and control the rise of blood sugar. When pectin enters the human body, it increases water absorption. Pectin can increase its volume up to 10 times its original size. It makes full feeling and delays the emptying of the stomach. This will help you to prevent obesity and lose weight.
Pectin is different from other cellulose. It will not affect the absorption of calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, and other trace elements. Pectin can absorb Led, nickel, cobalt, and other heavy metal ions in food. It can not be digested by digestive fluid, so it can effectively remove toxins from the body.
3. Rich in vitamins
A lot of vitamin antioxidants in apple cider vinegar can promote metabolism.
4. Rich in organic acids
Malic acid can directly engage in human metabolism and directly absorb it into the human body. And it’ll provide energy to the body in a short time, reduce fatigue, play the role of anti-fatigue, and rapid recovery of physical strength.
At the same time, malic acid can promote ammonia metabolism, reduce blood ammonia concentration, and protect the liver. Malic acid can also maintain the energy metabolism of the myocardium and protect the ischemic myocardial layer of myocardial infarction.
Acetic acid can promote the secretion of gastric juice, increase appetite, and promote the absorption of calcium in other foods.
Valine, which is one of the amino acids, can promote wound healing and improve liver function.
Aspartic acid has a protective effect on muscle, can treat angina pectoris, has a preventive impact on myocardial infarction, and has the effect of preventing and reducing fatigue.
Glutamate, the anion of glutamic acid, is involved in the metabolism of protein and sugar in the brain, promotes oxidation, improves central nervous activity, maintains and promotes the function of brain cells, and promotes the increase of intelligence.
5. Prevents colds
Apple cider vinegar can improve immunity. It is rich in vitamins and amino acids, can synthesize calcium acetate with calcium in the body, enhance calcium absorption, and strengthen the body.
Apple cider vinegar is also rich in vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that can prevent cell cancer and cell aging and increase the body’s resistance.
Also, the vinegar factory workers rarely catch a cold, which is a well-known common sense. Acetic acid has the function of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, which can prevent cold. Those who tend colds can drink apple cider vinegar before going out after breakfast, which can resist the cold on the way to work in the morning and not catch a cold.
Especially in winter, apple cider vinegar can be heated to drink so that there is no stimulation to the stomach. But also better disinfection and sterilization effect of vinegar.
Nowadays, more and more people like to drink apple cider vinegar, which replaces beer and coke in many restaurants and becomes the best-selling product in supermarkets. Studies have proved that drinking fruit vinegar does bring a lot of health benefits.
6. Reduces fatigue
For office workers, apple cider vinegar is the best drink to reduce fatigue.
Usually, fruit vinegar contains more than ten kinds of organic acids and many different amino acids needed by the human body. The content of organic acid varies with the type of vinegar. They make the aerobic metabolism smooth, help to remove the deposited lactic acid, and play the role of reducing fatigue.
Generally, around 3 pm is the most fatiguing time of the day. However, you can choose to drink 250ml apple cider vinegar at this time, which can have a perfect effect.
7. Beauty drink at night
In the evening, the pH value of the skin is out of balance, the blood circulation is not smooth, and the skin is often tight or dry. So the apple cider vinegar good for balancing pH values.
Efficacy apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a typical food. The following functions are for references only.
Apple cider vinegar health benefits
- Apple cider vinegar contains pectin, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes.
- Its acid composition can dredge and soften blood vessels, kill germs.
- Enhance the immunity and antiviral ability of the human body.
- Improve the digestive system, clean the gastrointestinal tract.
- Help to eliminate the toxins of joints, blood vessels, and internal organs.
- Regulate endocrine.
- Significantly reduce blood lipids and detoxify health care function.
- Also, it has a specific curative effect on arthritis and gout.
Apple cider vinegar benefits for skin
- A large number of vitamin antioxidants in vinegar can promote metabolism.
- Whiten and sterilize the skin.
- Lighten the melanin.
- Quickly reduce aging cutin.
- Provide nutrients and moisture to the skin.
- Activate blood circulation.
- Reduce pain.
- Narrow rough pores.
- Resist oxidation.
- Prevent color spots.
- Whiten and tender skin.
- Make skin more smooth and elegant.
- Suitable for skin after sun exposure, rough skin, oily yellowing, pigmentation, and other skin.
- Apple cider vinegar can transfer too much fat into physical consumption.
- It promotes the metabolism of sugar and protein.
- So it can control and adjust the weight.
- You can make your body more beautiful.
- Apple cider vinegar is rich in organic acids.
- Organic acids can promote the metabolism of sugar in the human body.
- Thereby eliminate fatigue because of decomposing the fatigue substances such as lactic acid and acetone in muscles.
- Apple cider vinegar contains a large number of amino acids, such as acetic acid.
- It can enrich the liver’s nutrients and improve the liver’s ability to detoxify and metabolize.
- It can enhance the body’s immunity and reduce the incidence rate of liver diseases.
- It also has specific preventive effects on the cold and relieves the pain of the throat.
- The antioxidants contained in apple cider vinegar can inhibit the formation of peroxides in the human body.
- Relieve the aging of cells.
- Have an excellent anti-aging effect.
- Apple cider vinegar can relieve alcohol, protect the liver, and prevent intoxication.
- One glass before the wine can inhibit the absorption of alcohol.
- The other glass after the alcohol can prevent intoxication.
- According to this ratio, mix apple cider vinegar: pure water = 1:10, and then dip the apple cider vinegar and water mixture with a medical cotton swab to smear it on the part with acne.
- It can be used many times a day and doesn’t need to wash with water after using it.
- After cleansing your face, add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to 500ml of water. Then wash the face with their mixture.
- Often use like this can make the skin more compact and elastic!
- Apple cider vinegar is sour and sweet. It can promote digestion half an hour after eating.
- When you don’t want to eat, it has an appetizing effect, but you’d better not drink it on an empty stomach.
Production method of apple cider vinegar
The processing methods of fruit vinegar can be summarized as follows.
- Fresh fruit vinegar.
- Fruit juice vinegar.
- Fresh fruit soak vinegar.
- Fruit wine vinegar.
Vinegar made from fresh fruit is fermented with fresh fruit, characterized by low cost, strong seasonality, high acidity, and suitable for seasoning.
Fruit juice vinegar is directly fermented with fruit juice, which can also be produced in a non-production area and is not affected by seasons. It has high acidity and is suitable for seasoning fruit vinegar.
Fresh fruit soaking vinegar is like fresh fruit soaking in a specific concentration of alcohol solution or vinegar solution. After fresh fruit fragrance, fruit acid, and some nutrients enter into the alcohol solution or vinegar solution, acetic acid fermentation is carried out. It is characterized by simple technology, good aroma, and high acidity. Therefore, it is suitable for seasoning fruit vinegar and drinking fruit vinegar.
Fruit wine vinegar is made from apple wine. The processing methods of apple cider vinegar can be divided into solid fermentation, liquid fermentation. Both fermentation has different fermentation processes.
How to buy apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is produced by microbial fermentation of apple wine. Apple cider vinegar with good quality has a long-brewing time of up to 6-10 months. This kind of apple cider is mostly light brown, with filiform precipitates inside, which do not sell well. The precipitates are yeast used for fermentation, called mother, and pectin, which is not decomposed at all, which does not affect drinking.
When purchasing apple cider vinegar, pay attention to the label and pay attention to the color and state of vinegar. The liquid of the synthetic vinegar is transparent and colorless. Therefore, after shaking, the foam instantly disappears. On the other hand, the fluid of natural brewing vinegar is pale yellow, and the foam appears after shaking, which is not easy to disappear and has a specific viscosity.
How to eat apple cider vinegar
- Direct drinking.
- Drink with ice or mixed sand ice, and the taste is fresh, suitable for drinking in summer.
- Mix with orange juice for drinking. There is a unique flavor and rich nutrition.
- When making fruit salad, add proper amount of apple cider vinegar, not only the taste is better, but also the absorption of vitamins and trace elements in the fruit.
- Add a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of honey into half a cup of warm water, mix well and drink, once a day, preferably after dinner.
- Apple cider vinegar can also be used as a sauce or seasoning.
- Soak a raw egg and apple cider vinegar in a bottle for two days, mix well, and remove the egg coat. One teaspoon a day (with honey) can supplement calcium. But pregnant women should not drink regularly.
Which Time to eat
- Drinking after breakfast can resist the cold, especially in the cold winter.
- Drinking apple cider vinegar in the afternoon can eliminate fatigue. Usually, around 2:00 in the afternoon, it is the most fatiguing time of the day. Drinking 250 ml of apple cider vinegar at this time has an excellent effect on relieving fatigue.
- After a long time of labour and vigorous exercise, a large amount of lactic acid will be produced in the human body, and people will feel unusually tired. For example, drinking a small bottle of fruit vinegar at this time can promote the recovery of metabolic function, thus eliminating fatigue.
- Drink fruit vinegar at night for a beauty treatment. At night, it is often the time when oil secretion is most vigorous, especially the flow of peroxides. T is especially increased at night, which is also the main factor leading to skin cell ageing.
Health value of apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has the taste and nutritional value of apple fragrance and has the health care function of vinegar. According to the relevant records in a “Compendium of Materia Medica,” there are so many health benefits to the drink, and some of them as follows.
- Disperse stasis and detoxify.
- Relieve and eliminate food.
- Appetizing (Make you want to eat).
- Dispersing water.
- Treating heartache and blood ache.
- Prevent cold,
- Sober up.
- Eliminate fatigue.
- Reduce blood pressure and blood fat.
- Prevent arteriosclerosis.
- Beautify and beautify.
- Lose weight.
- Beauty care
The functions of vitamins and antioxidants are well known. Apple cider vinegar releases the elements in the above substances, and that can help to
- Whiten and sterilize the skin.
- Lighten melanin.
- Resist oxidation.
- Prevent colour spots.
- Supplement nutrients needed by the skin.
- Shrink pores.
The lactic acid and aldehydes contained in apple cider vinegar can increase the skin’s blood circulation and gently stimulate the skin to achieve whitening. In addition, it makes the skin more smooth and delicate.
Apple cider vinegar contains many kinds of organic acids.
- Succinic acid
- Malic acid
- Citric acid
- Tartaric acid
- Gluconic acid
- Fumaric acid
- Ketoglutaric acid
- Formic acid
- Acetic acid
These organic acids can promote the metabolism of sugar in the human body, especially after many movements. The content of lactic acid in the human body increases sharply, resulting in fatigue. Organic acids, such as acetic acid, can make aerobic metabolism smoothly. The lactic acid and acetone deposited in the muscle will be decomposed to eliminate fatigue.
Apple cider vinegar contains a lot of acetic acids, which has the function of antibacterial and disinfection. Therefore, regular drinking of apple cider vinegar can prevent infection and cold. Secondly, it also contains some exogenous physiological active ingredients such as flavonoids, vitamins, inorganic salts, and amino acids.
Vitamin C, which is a powerful antioxidant, can prevent infection and cold in the human body to form a kind of high active endogenous substance. That can clear away the peroxides produced by the human body. And reduce the formation of peroxides in the process of aging, inhibit cell aging, and delay the aging of the human body.
Vitamin C also has a powerful function. It can promote the decomposition of strong carcinogen nitrosamine in the human body. And also prevent its synthesis in the body so that its content can be reduced to avoid the human body from being harmed, improve immunity, increase the body’s resistance, and prevent the occurrence of cancer.
Eating more apples can reduce weight, while apple cider vinegar contains many antioxidants needed by the human body, including amino acids and vitamins. On the one hand, they can accelerate the catabolism of sugar and protein. On the other hand, they can also promote body fat metabolism, making the accumulated fat in the human body burn quickly and prevent accumulation.
The pectin in the fruit vinegar will absorb water and expand after entering the human body, and the volume will become about ten times the original. So it can produce a sense of fullness, which will reduce the desire of the human body to eat food. So it can well prevent the occurrence of obesity and lose weight.
Moreover, the fruit acid in fruit vinegar can act directly on the intestinal wall of the human body. Act as the mesh adsorbent of the intestinal cell membrane. Thus, prevent the absorption of macromolecular substances such as sugars. And can tightly combine with the Fat group in food, Further prevent the absorption of fat and other macromolecular substances, which can lead to obesity, not only cut off the supply chain of fat but also promote the rapid decomposition and discharge of fat in blood lipid and adipose tissue. Thus, under the two-way effect, it can achieve the result of weight loss.
Health care function
Apple cider vinegar is rich in many healthy health care substances, such as pectin. That can help the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestinal tract. Beneficial bacteria can produce vitamin B, B6, B12, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin K2, and other trace elements necessary for the human body. It can also absorb heavy metal ions in food, such as lead, nickel, cobalt, etc. So it can help the human body to discharge toxins.
Moreover, pectin can delay the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates and lipid in the intestine, prolong its stay time in the stomach, thus controlling the rise of blood glucose. So it can regulate blood glucose and blood pressure. The rich amino acids in fruit vinegar, such as glutamic acid, can promote the metabolism of protein and sugar in the brain, maintain the function of brain cells, improve the activity of the central nervous system, and improve intelligence to a certain extent.
Valine can improve liver function. Aspartic acid can help to treat angina pectoris, protect muscles, prevent myocardial infarction, and relieve fatigue. Apple cider vinegar, such as niacin and pectin, can promote cholesterol, fat, steroid, and bile excretion, reduce cholesterol levels in the body, and increase the secretion of steroids that can help reduce the incidence rate of sex hormones related cancers.
Apple cider vinegar weight loss principle
Apple cider vinegar can lose weight because the fermented apple contains pectin. This pectin can help reduce the fat content. The “fruit acid element” contained in apple cider weight loss has 30-80 million fruit acid molecules. That does not enter the blood, does not pass through the liver metabolism, directly acts on the human intestinal wall. So that closely combines with the Fat group in the food. And completely prevent the absorption of Fat, polysaccharide, and other macromolecular substances. So it can quickly lose weight.
This process not only cuts off the Fat supply, and induces Fat to accelerate dispersion, promotes Fat in blood fat, adipose tissue to decompose and expel rapidly. Also, Fructis acid acts as an adsorbent for the membrane mesh of intestinal cells. That prevents the absorption of significant substances, restores the membrane mesh. Without a new supplement of Fat, it is consumed continuously, with a two-way effect and natural and rapid consumption, making the Fat of the waist, abdomen, buttock, and thigh decrease day by day.
- Women who need to adjust their weight and maintain a beautiful posture.
- Women who need to whiten skin and keep skin smooth and moist.
- In patients with gout, the alkaline beverage has a particular effect on improving the blood uric acid concentration.
- In patients with hypertension and hyperlipidemia, acetic acid can regulate blood pressure, open blood vessels, and reduce cholesterol.
- The resistance is not stable, prevent cold and cold, and make the breathing smooth.
- Apple cider vinegar can effectively dilute the alcohol in the body for those who need to drink regularly. Drink it before take the alcohol can effectively relieve the discomfort after drinking.
- Those who often play cards can wake up.
Beauty is not only a synonym for women, but also men love beauty. They just don’t use skincare products as often as women do. TCM experts have known that you can be beautiful for a long time if men often eat apple cider vinegar. So their male friends who love beauty can taste fruit vinegar and exchange health care to learn about it.
- Apple acetic acid is not only suitable for all ages but also has a very high health care function. It is rich in aspartic acid, serine, tryptophan and other amino acids for the human body without any additives.
- It has the function of skin care and maintenance. Vinegar itself contains a lot of vitamin antioxidants, which can kill bacteria, lighten melanin, quickly eliminate aged horniness and improve men’s skin.
- Apple cider vinegar can transfer too much Fat into physical consumption, and promote the metabolism of sugar and protein. So it can control and adjust weight and make your body more healthy.
- The rich organic acids in apple cider vinegar can promote the metabolism of sugar in the human body, decompose the fatigue substances such as lactic acid and acetone in muscles, to eliminate the fatigue in work.
How to distinguish good apple cider vinegar products?
The apple cider vinegar sold on the market is rarely pure Apple fermented products. Most of which are mixed with corn vinegar essence, even without apple cider vinegar at all. There is not much difference in the effect of weight loss or blood sugar control. It’s not difficult to distinguish the purity of apple cider. But it needs to be compared with similar products at the same time. Then, the results will be more objective.
Apple cider vinegar will smell the aroma of Apple fermentation. But not the real apple flavor, or it’s spiced. At the same time, the acidity of apple cider vinegar is low, so the taste will not choke. Compared with the general grain vinegar concentrate, it will be a pungent and difficult apple cider vinegar’s soft smell. The precious thing about apple cider vinegar is that it contains mineral ions, which can promote the elimination of toxins. Thus, it is a portion of indispensable health food for those who often eat out or meat.
How to add apple cider vinegar?
People who are not afraid of acid can drink two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar directly with three meals a day. That contains about 400mg of acetic acid or diluted with boiling water. However, most people may prefer to swallow concentrated ACV capsules directly. Generally, apple cider vinegar concentrate contains about 35-37% of acetic acid. Suppose a 500mg ACV capsule contains about 180-200mg of acetic acid, two ACV capsules with meals. You can achieve the same effect as drinking vinegar directly.